1. Retention and Use of Your Personal Data
The information collected on our forms is recorded in a computerized file by the company SPM Saumur to communicate information related to the brand and services.
They are kept for 10 years and are intended for the marketing and sales departments within the European Union.
This file is only accessible by the management, the marketing and sales staff within SPM Saumur.
In accordance with the law "informatique et libertés", you can exercise your right to access and rectify your personal data by contacting : SPM Saumur at 4, rue du commerce ZA du Croulay 49400 DISTRE - SAUMUR and/or by email at email@example.com (see §3.1).
2. Consent and Processing of your personal data
By ticking the compulsory consent box before submitting each form on the spm-saumur.fr website ("I authorise SPM Saumur to contact me in a personalised manner about its services. Your personal data will never be communicated to third parties") you explicitly authorise the storage and processing of your data for the purpose of informing you about our services.
You authorize :
- An employee of the company SPM Saumur to contact you for any commercial relationship
- The Marketing Department to provide you with personalized information about our services
- Our IT solution to store information about (delete as appropriate) your personal data, your browsing history, your downloads from the spm-saumur.fr website in order to segment our contact lists and to send you only those communications that may be of interest to you, in a personalized manner. This data is stored within the European Union.
Tip: You do not wish to give your consent? Call us directly at (0)2 41 50 45 18. We will answer your questions by phone.
3. Withdrawal of Consent regarding your personal data
3.1. Right of access to your personal data
You have the right to access, modify and/or delete your data at any time by contacting our IT department:
By post: 4, rue du commerce ZA du Croulay 49400 DISTRE - SAUMUR with a copy of an identity document. Ideally, by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt.
On the spot in our offices: with presentation of an identity document. The CNIL specifies: "You may be accompanied by the person of your choice. The consultation must last long enough to take note conveniently and completely. It is possible to request a copy of the data".
The person in charge of the file has a maximum response time of 2 months from the date of the request, whether it was made by post or in person. The CNIL specifies: "If the request is incomplete (e.g. lack of identity document), the file manager is entitled to ask for additional information: the deadline is then suspended and will run again once these elements have been provided.
The limits to the right of access are specified on the site of the CNIL and can be consulted by clicking here.
3.2. modifying your subscriptions
You may also freely modify your subscriptions to our communications by clicking on "Change my preferences" at the bottom of each of our e-mail communications.
To unsubscribe from all communications from SPM Saumur, you must click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. You can then choose :
- change your preferences for receiving our communications
- unsubscribe from all marketing and sales communications until you resubmit your consent on the website.